A Recipe for Love - I hope you find the one


Everyday is the perfect time to talk about love but with  Valentine's Day around the corner, it has raised more "love talk" sparks  than any other.

We are bombarded with advice on how to find love and keep it, from every friend, family member or even strangers. Wouldn't it be easier if we had a specific recipe for love - a full proof way to bring love into our lives and keep it?

A recipe for love entails truths that help us to love better, stronger and deeper. Love is like baking cake. Sacrifice, selflessness, patience, understanding, peace, faithfulness and kindness are the ingredients. Sprinkle the holy spirit and put a cherry of forgiveness on top.

 And l hope u find that one person.

I hope you find someone who loves you and takes you somewhere nice and l dont mean lavish restaurants or on a costly vacation. I mean, l hope they take you to parts of yourself you haven't seen yet.

I hope they never drag your ankle first into your insecurities. I hope they don't shame you with the weapon of your past. I hope they trace your skin and show you where the light comes through.

I hope they make u feel wanted in the morning . I hope they light candles just to see clearly.  Hope they make u tell them of the places you've been, the rubble, the dirt, the barb wired people and what  it took for you to get here. I hope they carry u softly. I hope they take you somewhere nice.

I hope you find someone who finds beauty in your scars. l hope u find someone who never leaves you guessing. I hope u find someone who never hesitates to love you, who dsnt just give you pieces of their time but its entirety.

 Hope you find someone who is your biggest supporter. Who doesn't seek attention but gives it in return. But most importantly, l hope u find all these things in yourself so that u can be ready for that type of love.


☆ not many are the moments in life, where the easiest choice happens to be the best one☆

Comments

  1. Finding "The One" is like finding a treasure hidden within your soul. It's like discovering a part of you in someone and falling in love with everything else that makes that person.

    Keep up the great work. Your words inspire the purest form love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts